- Before returning any products, please call our Customer Service Department within 90 days of purchase for Preauthorization. You can reach us at 800.444.9998.
- Returns may be subject to a restock fee. Products over 90 days, if approved for return, incur a standard 10% restock fee.
- Items will be inspected. Products must be in clean condition with the seals intact and the dating legible. Please, no marker, ink, glue, scratches, tears, or dents.
- No returns are accepted for refrigerated items such as probiotics or nutritional bars.
- Please pack items carefully with sufficient cushioning. Credit cannot be issued for items broken or damaged during transit.
- Product(s) must be returned within 14 days after the Return Authorization was created. If the product(s) are not returned within the 14 days allowed your request will be closed.
- Your box can be shipped back via a ground service such as UPS, or it can be mailed at your local Post Office. If mailed, you must include our PO Box 219 in the address to ensure delivery. For ground service, the street address is sufficient.
Send Preauthorized Products to:
Nutri-Dyn Customer Returns
5414 Highway 12
PO Box 219
Maple Plain MN 55359
Damage Claims or Shipment Errors:
Please inspect your order upon arrival and call our Customer Service Department within 10 business days to report any breakage, defective or incorrect items, over-shipments, or shortages. We will correct the problem just as quickly as possible.
NOTE: Any backordered item will be indicated on the Packing Slip.
We appreciate and thank you for your continued patronage, and we will always do our best to provide helpful, personal service.