International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
We ship international orders Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 2:00pm. Please note that holidays may delay your package being shipped out of our Minnesota facility. The shipment methods we use are UPS Mail Innovations, USPS Priority International, or FedEx International (restrictions apply for FedEx shipping). We reserve the right to change the order to the best shipment method for your order at our discretion.
- Rates are based on total weight and final destination. Shipping rates may be subject to price change at any time.
- Some products may not be shipped to certain destinations because of restrictions in that country. If an item has been selected that cannot be shipped internationally, we will make you aware of this before we ship your order. Please note: We do our best to only ship approved items. It is your responsibility to determine if your package will be accepted by your country.
Backorders & Refrigerated Items
- In the unlikely event that any items in your order are unavailable for immediate delivery, we will contact you by email to make you aware of this issue.
- We do not ship backorders internationally. The product will have to be reordered at a later date.
- We do not ship products that require refrigeration internationally.
Returns, Unclaimed Packages, and Confiscated Packages
Any returns must be preauthorized by Customer Service BEFORE anything is returned. You are responsible for all fees to return product. If a package is returned by Customs, it is still subject to inspection. The reasons customs returns packages include:
- Package unclaimed by customer
- Delivery refused by customer
- Customer unable or unwilling to pay Customs fees and taxes
- Package is rejected by Customs, whether or not it is returned to us
- Package is confiscated by Customs
- Any other reason
The conditions during transit when a package is returned to us cannot be known, and therefore the product will be subjected to inspection and an approval process before being restocked or credited. Please choose your products carefully and read all available information on the website, including the list of ingredients and any precautions. It is your responsibility to determine if your package will be accepted by your country. We will help you as much as we can, but we have no control over what happens with your Customs or delivery service.
Once a package leaves our facility with an international destination, we can no longer be held responsible if something happens to it. If Customs opens your package and confiscates or misplaces merchandise, or anything else of that nature, we will not be held accountable for any loss incurred.
If your package is returned to our facility and you request us to resend the exact box that was returned to us, we will do so, but we need to collect an amount from you to cover the transit costs to reship. Any cost billed to Nutri-Dyn by the delivery service for the return of the package will be charged back to you.
Waiting for the arrival of your package
- Please watch your mail for your package to arrive, or for a notice to be left by your local delivery service within the time frame it is expected.
- You may be required to pick up your package at the local post office, and there may be customs fees and duty fees charged by your country. You are responsible to pay these fees. We do not know the cost of these fees as it varies from country to country.
- If a valid email address is given you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. If you have questions about tracking your package please call Customer Service.
- We do not guarantee date of delivery on international packages
- Customs can hold packages for an unspecified amount of time without updating the shipper or receiver on the location of the package.
If for any reason you refuse to accept an International package, we will not refund you for the costs of the shipping. The goods in the returned box are subject to approval before being refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my package arrives and some or all items are damaged or missing?
Please contact Customer Service by email – email@example.com – within 10 business days. Please provide proof of the damage, such as a photo of the damaged items. We will also require your sales order number. We will not send out replacement product for an item missing or damaged. We will, however, issue credit for all items that qualify.
If my package is returned by me or Customs for any reason, how will I know when it is received and refunded?
If you have a valid email address, you will receive email communication. The first email is the Return Authorization, which tells you what qualifies for return and how much your credit will be. The second email will be your Credit Memo and this email tells you that we have credited your order, applying the refund to your credit card.
I have not received my package yet. What can I do?
When we ship an international order, we are at the mercy of the destination country’s postal system and Customs as to how quickly a package is delivered. Most packages arrive in a reasonable time but some can be held up in Customs for a lengthy and unspecified amount of time (approximately 6-10 weeks). If Customs has the package, there is nothing we can do to expedite the Customs process. Please give your package ample amount of time to clear Customs. If you are still worried about the delay in your package please call Customer Service and we will do our best to determine the current location of your package. If the package is currently in Customs, we will give you the tracking number for the order so you can contact your local post office to request more information about your package.
What happens if Customs delays, holds, or confiscates my products?
Because each country has different restrictions and procedures for products, we encourage you to contact your local customs office for details and questions. It is your responsibility to determine if your package will be accepted by your country.
For packages returned to us due to Custom holds, refusal, unclaimed, or non-delivery issues, we will refund the full cost of the undamaged item minus shipping cost, as well as any fees billed to us for the return of your package.
If Customs confiscates an ineligible item, we will not refund or credit for that item.
Violations of Policy
All Customers who violate this Policy will receive ten (10) days’ advance written notice from Nutri-Dyn that they are in violation of the Policy and if customer does not make corrections to be compliant with this Policy, they will no longer be able to purchase the Products after the end of the ten (10) day notice period. After the notice period, Customer will no longer be able to purchase the Products and Customer will no longer be authorized to use the Trademarks on Customer’s website or in any other manner on the Internet. After the notice period, Customer will be required to immediately cease all use of the Trademarks on Customer’s website or in any other manner on the Internet. Customers that correct their website to bring it into compliance with this Policy should promptly notify Nutri-Dyn. Nutri-Dyn will then review Customer’s website. If Nutri-Dyn determines Customer has brought his or her site into compliance with this Policy, Customer’s account will be reactivated so Customer may purchase the Products and use the Trademarks on Customer’s website in accordance with this Policy. Nutri-Dyn has adopted a zero-tolerance approach to this policy. Customer acknowledges that upon any subsequent breach of any provision of this Agreement, Nutri-Dyn may terminate Customer’s account without notice. Once Customer has fallen out of compliance with this policy in any way and has received any written notice from Nutri-Dyn, then upon any subsequent breach Nutri-Dyn reserves the right to immediately terminate the Customer and require subscription to Nutri-Dyn in order to continue/maintain any relationship with Customer. In the event that Customer desires to sell Nutri-Dyn products to Customer’s patients on the Internet subsequent to termination, then Customer shall be required to reapply to Nutri-Dyn.